RFA Vietnamese is a part of RFA (Radio Free Asia). RFA Vietnamese delivery news to Vietnamese people around the world like headline news, news about Vietnam, political news, magazine news, human right news, society, documentary, multimedia, blog, articles from the readers, worldwide news, world cup 2014, …
RFA Vietnamese – RFA News in Vietnamese
A lot of Vietnamese around the world love to watch RFA Vietnamese especially people from Vietnam and the US because RFA Vietnamese carry the best, the true and the real news. That’s what a lot Vietnamese people hope that RFA Vietnamese keep whatever they have right now and get more and more improvement to bring more valuable news.
People can find RFA Vietnamese on the social network sites like facebook, twitter, google+, RFA blog, RFA TV, RFA WordPress,…
Recently, the popular headline news about Vietnam which a lot people love to discuss are:
- Vietnam questions 12 activists after training stint in the Philippines, Vietnamese Dissident Meets Family Members for First Time Since Arrest, Vietnam’s Legendary General Giap Dies, Vietnam Sentences Rights Lawyer to 30-Month Prison Term, Storm,
- Flooding Wreak Havoc in Southeast Asia, Supporters Warned to Stay Away From Vietnamese Rights Lawyer’s Trial, Police Swoop on Vietnamese Dissidents Was ‘Like an Abduction’, Vietnamese Authorities Arrest Prominent Activists in Hanoi,
- Vietnamese Intellectuals File Petition Demanding ‘Civil Society Forum’, Difficulties Remain in Vietnam-Vatican Talks in Wake of My Yen Crackdown, Ho Chi Minh City Residents Fed Up with Flawed Flood-Control Projects, Remaining Vietnamese Falun Gong Followers Held in China Return Home
On the hand, people can find more news about Asia in English which is the main language; people who speak other languages also can find news in their languages too. Just go the rfa.org and look on the top right hand side of the site, you’ll find your language if it’s available and then click on that name, the page in your language will appear. Here are some of languages which we found that’re available on rfa.org site -Chinese, Korean, Mayama, Thai, Laos, Cambodian, Japanese, … 大学生失业问题, Videos in Lao,维权, 08大雪灾,六四19周年,Videos in Burmese, Videos in Khmer,视频网记,劳改纪念馆, 婴儿毒奶粉事件, 示威抗议, Videos in Korean, 征地纠纷, 拆迁, 美国大选奥巴马, 北京奥运, 访民上访, 四川大地震, Chen Guangcheng, Human Trafficking, དྲ་བརྙན་གསར་འགྱུར།, Traveling Down the Mekong,… We’ll update this as soon as we seen one.
Here where you can find out more information about RFA…
- Radio Free Asia, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
Watch RFA News in English
RFA Vietnamese Airtime:
- 14:00-14:30 UTC, 21:00-21:30 Việt Nam, 10:00-10:30 Washington at 1503Khz
- 23:30-00:30 UTC, 06:30-07:30 Việt Nam, 19:30-20:30 Washington at 1503Khz
- 00:00-01:00 UTC, 07:00-08:00 Việt Nam, 21:00-22:00 Washington at 1503Khz
- 10:00-12:00 UTC, 17:00-19:00 Việt Nam, 06:00-08:00 Washington on Satellites network
- 14:00-14:30 UTC, 21:00-21:30 Việt Nam, 10:00-10:30 Washington on Asiasat- 3, 105, 5* East, 4040Mhz, 412, 413, PID 7622, 7630
- 19:00-20:00 UT, 02:00-03:00 Việt Nam, 15:00-16:00 Washington on Asiasat-3, 105, 5*East, 4040Mhz, PID 7622, 7630
- 23:00-23:30 UTC, 06:00-06:30 Việt Nam, 19:00-19:30 Washington on Asiasat-3, 105, 5*East, 4040Mhz, 412, 413
Oh, I forgot mention that RFA Vietnamese is also well known as the name Dai A Chau Tu Do to Vietnamese; actually, the correct Vietnamese language “Đài Á Châu Tự Do”.
more information will coming…